Helping people with disabilities protect benefit eligibility since 1972



Individual Special Needs Trusts

If a pooled supplemental needs trust does not meet your needs, NYSARC can provide a trustee and administration of an individual supplemental needs trust. We encourage your attorney to contact us to discuss required language when drafting your trust document.

If you have already established a supplemental needs trust for your loved one and need a successor trustee, NYSARC can help with that, too. Please contact us to learn more!

What our beneficiaries are saying...