24/7 Online Access to View Trust Activity
NYSARC Trust Services offers an easy-to-use online portal where trust beneficiaries and authorized individuals can monitor trust account activity and access the documents and forms you need to manage your trust account 24/7 from a desktop or mobile device. The NYSARC Trust Portal, allows users to:
- Check account balances
- Track disbursements and automatic payments
- Print verification of deposits
- Download monthly bank statements
- Download trust documents and forms
Who Can Sign Up for the Portal?
For the security of our beneficiaries, you must be authorized to view the details of a trust account to use the NYSARC Trust Portal. We review each Portal account request to verify your authorization and will respond to account sign ups within two business days.
How to Register?
Immediately following acceptance into the trust, users are eligible to visit our portal registration page to sign up for the portal. When signing up, please provide your name and contact information so that we can verify that you are authorized to view an account. If you are not the beneficiary, please be sure to sign up using your own name and email address.
For attorneys and other professionals, please provide the name of your organization so that we have all of the information we need to verify your authorization to access a trust account.
- User’s First and Last Name **if you are not the beneficiary enter your name**
- Organization (If applicable, ex. Law firm, service provider, relationship to beneficiary, etc.)
- Email Address (Also your username to access the Portal in the future)
- Confirm Email Address
- Account Number and 4-digit PIN for an active trust account