two ladies in a store smilingWe help thousands of people with disabilities and adults over age 65

NYSARC administers pooled trusts for people with disabilities and qualifying adults in all counties of New York State and for people who receive benefits in New York. What if I live outside of New York or I move to another state?

To participate in a pooled trust, a person must have a qualifying disability as defined by Social Security. If you receive SSDI or SSI benefits on the basis of a disability, you generally already qualify to use a pooled trust.

People over age 65 may need to request a disability determination from Medicaid in order to use a pooled trust. This is simply an additional step in the Medicaid application process.

Contact your local DSS or HRA office for more information.

Learn about our Trusts Ready to apply?

Join the NYSARC
Mailing List

Sign up for email updates about important industry topics, policy changes, new services, and other information!

Sign Me Up!

Contact Us!

PO Box 1531
Latham, NY 12110
Phone: (518) 439-8323 Fax: (518) 439-2670
Contact Us