PLEASE NOTE: The funding procedure for new accounts has changed. New accounts can now fund a trust by mailing a check directly to the bank or by a one-time electronic deposit. See instructions.

Helping people with disabilities protect benefit eligibility since 1972



Community Trust I Documents

Here are the documents to establish a pooled trust for excess income and/or resources. To review versions of these documents in Spanish, visit Documentos y Formularios en Espanol.

Ready to apply? Complete the Joinder Agreement below and have it notarized. For instructions and information about the items currently required when submitting an application, visit How to Enroll in a Pooled Trust.

We are here to assist you! For help with a trust application or any other questions, please call 518-439-8323.

Please mail completed forms to:

NYSARC Trust Services
P.O. Box 1531
Latham, NY 12110

What our beneficiaries are saying...