Helping people with disabilities protect benefit eligibility since 1972



Community Trust II Documents & Forms

Complete the Joinder Agreement below and have it notarized. For instructions and information about the items currently required when submitting an application, see the Instructions to Establish an Account or visit How to Enroll in a Pooled Trust.

We are here to assist you! For help with a trust application or any other questions, please call 518-439-8323.

Please mail completed forms to:

NYSARC Trust Services
PO Box 1531
Latham, NY 12110

PLEASE NOTE: An original copy of your Joinder Agreement must be notarized and mailed to this address to complete your enrollment. 

What our beneficiaries are saying...